Sarttaj Jhaa

Uttar Pradesh, Moradabad

The applicant approached District Legal Services Authority and was sent to Moradabad. The applicant got legal aid; both the parties were called to Mediation Centre. On behalf of the District Legal Services Authority and an attempt was made to get the settlement done but her daughter’s husband side did not agree to the settlement. It was sent from Mediation Centre to Police Station and a First Information Report has been registered against the husband under Section 498A, 504,506 of The Indian Penal Code, And Section 3, 4 of The Dowry Prohibition Act 1961, And Section 3, 4 of The Muslim Women's Protection of Rights Act, 2019.Also a complaint under section 498 A of IPC was filed against the husband and in laws for causing harrasmentand dowry demand. Case reference no: 11102021-0-2

Jaya Tomar

Madhya Pradesh, Chhindwara

After listening to all the things of the applicant Jaya Tomar, the panel lawyer advised that if you want to get the property of your grandfather in the name of your father, then you will have to go to the Public Service Center/Lok Seva Kendra. Where property distribution has to be applied to the Public Service Center, some necessary documents of the property like registry, Khasra ID proof photo etc. are required for property distribution, after applying for division, the copy of the application will have to be put in the tehsil.After that, the Tehsil will take 1 month of action, after the completion of the action, if there is no objection, then the property will be divided in the name of your father.Even after this, if you want any information through TeLe law, then you can take. Case reference no: 11102021-216455470010-1


Madhya Pradesh, Guna

After hearing all the things of the applicant, the Panel lawyer advised that if she is being molested by a boy, then she is a minor, then can file a case in the Police Station under section 8 of the POCSO Act. After knowing the age of the applicant, that she is 23 years old, the Panel Lawyer advised her to go to nearest Police Station and file an FIR under Section 354 of IPC. After this the statement of the victim is recorded under section 161 of CrPC. If The Police feel that the victim can deny her statement, then she records the statement before the Magistrate under Section 164 of CrPC. That Police prepare its final report and present it in the Court. After that, if was further suggested that if she needs any advice then she can take it through Tele Law. Case reference no: 14092021-476124430019-1

Nanhi Bai Lodhi

Madhya Pradesh, Damoh

The Panel Lawyer suggested and informed the applicant, that the Legal partition is the best possible way of partition. In this process all the Legal heir /shareholders have to go to the Tehsil Office and hire Advocate who will file a draft with signature of all the shareholders and 2 witnesses after this all the property papers are to be attached with the draft with IDs of all shareholders and the witnesses. After this process the draft will be submitted in Court by the Advocate where the Court after taking the draft into consideration asks all the shareholders view on the draft and after the approval of all the aspect of partitions the Court will give approval and the registered partitions will be done. This way of partition is legal and best in all aspects and nobody can challenge the registered partition in future. Case reference no: 23082021-477571760015-1


Assam, Goalpara

It was advised by the Panel Lawyer to approach before the Circle office and file an application before Area Mandal for field inspection. The area mandal will file a report after field inspection and as such she can apply for sale permission and take possession on the plot of land. It was further advised that she should not take possession on the brother’s own purchased plot of land. Case reference no: 13112021-174434770014-1

Pale Yadav

Jammu and Kashmir, Kupwara

Maine baat karne ke baad Fir file kiya aur mai mukadama jeet gaya because uske pass koi proof nahi tha jameen uski hai.Case reference no: 05072021-232372210013-2

Lavish Sharma

Jammu and Kashmir, Kupwara

A boy from applicants neighborhood has passed indecent comments on applicants sister and continues to do so. She has asked the boy to refrain from such act but he does not stop the indecent act which has made the girls life miserable. Solution: The applicant was advised to approach the nearest police station and lodge a complaint under section 509 of IPC and ask the concerned officials to take necessary and prompt action. Case reference no: 20211115004

Saharyad Husain

Jammu and Kashmir, Kupwara

sir apke salh ke anusar mera pm kisan samman nidhi ka paisa ane laga iske liye apko bahut bahut dhanyavad. Case reference no: 03092021-651123170011-2